A Cupid Craft You'll Just Love
- 2 sticks of gum (in their wrappers)
- Double-sided tape
- Pipe cleaner
- Colored card stock
- Glue stick
- Aluminum foil or curling ribbon
- Googly eyes and mini stickers
- Cover one side of a wrapped stick of gum with double-sided tape.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and place on top of the gum stick, centered horizontally, one for the cupid's arms and the other for his legs.
- Stack the second gum stick on top and gently press down to stick all the pieces together.
- Bend the piper cleaner limbs into interesting poses.
- Cut a heart-shaped face from card stock and glue on foil or curling ribbon hair.
- Attach googly eyes and a mini sticker mouth or use colored markers.
- Glue or tape the face to the body. Decorate with mini stickers and add a Valentine message.